Christian Cathor Terms and Condition
The term ‘Christian Cathor’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Since we are retailers and sell directly to our consumers. If you buy to resell from us you act on your own behalf and not as an agent or distributor
• When you place an order you acknowledge that you have entered into a legally binding contract. You consent to:
(i) The use of electronic communication
(ii) The electronic delivery of notices, policies, order confirmation, order status updates etc. You have the right to withdrawn this consent but we may cancel your access to our products and services
• At the moment items are made to order and is ordered as seen so we are not accepting returns.
• You have agreed to pay the price as shown at the time of purchase. Prices are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to modify or change or discontinue a product. All orders are subject to availability.
• Payments that are already proceed before cancellation will be subjected to 10% administration cost.
• Payment for delivery will be made by you the buyer (unless otherwise stated due to discounts, special offers, promotions) to the address specified on your user profile. We are not liable for damage to goods during transportation.
• Goods are delivered within 15 days of purchase in the UK. Outside the UK it can take up to 21 days. We will not be liable for non-receipt or delay of goods that are delivered outside the specified time frame due to circumstances out of our control. Tracking number will be provided once order is sent out. If you do not receive your order within 5 days of it being sent out, please contact us so that we can chase up with the shipping company. Refunds or compensation will be issued 10 days after goods are sent out and not received.
• Terms of payment include PayPal, credit/debit card, bank transfers. Goods will not be sent out until payment is confirmed by your card issuer.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.